Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 515
SWOT Analysis of Hiroshima Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Aiming to become a bank local people turn to first
The bank's growth strategy focuses on both loans to small-to-medium-sized enterprises and to individuals in its home market.
Retail Banking, Loans, insurance services, credit facilities, asset management services, venture capital support, investment trust and cash management services
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
It is focused on providing a diverse range of banking products and services
1. In addition to 170 branches and offices in Japan, the Bank has representative offices in Shanghai and Bangkok, covering the entire area of China and Southeast Asia 2. Strong franchise in Hiroshima Prefecture, its home market 3. Good liquidity profile, as indicated by its low loan-to-deposit ratio 4. Improving asset quality
1. Weak profitability relative to its risk-weighted assets
2. Capitalization which is weaker than the regional bank average 3. Concentration in exposures to the auto-related industry and shipping industry
1. Demand from emerging markets is helping growth and margins 2. The Private Equity industry has enormous potential in Japan 3. A political shakeup in Japan could force many new reforms that fix the country’s most glaring problems while positioning it for a more robust future
4. In view of the stabilizing local economy, there is still room for the bank to find growth opportunities in its home market
1. Persistently strong competition in the loan market the weak economy of Hiroshima Prefecture, particularly in light of the ongoing sluggishness of exports, production and consumer spending
2. Fiscal Austerity Programs will slow growth rates 3. As Japan's population ages, they will run down their savings and in turn, have less money to purchase Japanese debt. This decrease in demand will increase the interest rate paid by Japanese government. As interest rates increase, so will the threat of a fiscal crisis in Japan
4. Intramural squabbling at newly merged banks has kept them from streamlining operations or cutting costs quickly, and in some cases has produced embarrassing disasters like days-long crashes of automated teller networks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hiroshima Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.