Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 721
SWOT Analysis of Kingdom Holding with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
One of the world’s most successful diversified investment holding companies
Banking, real estate, technology, hotels and tourism, media and telecommunications, healthcare and education
Individual and institutional investors
The World’s Foremost Value Investor
1. One of the world’s most influential names in investments with years of high-level investment success 2. Investments in diversified sectors provides stability
3. It has investment services in banking, real estate, hotels, media, entertainment
4. It is a publicly listed company in Saudi Arabia and one of the most prolific companies in the region
1. Group’s activity exposes it to various financial risks like market risk, credit risk and liquidity risk 2. The Group is subject to interest rate risk on its interest bearing assets and liabilities, including loans and bank borrowings and time deposits.
1. Mergers and partnerships likely to help in growth 2. Increased penetration across the globe may help increase the profitability
1.Rising shale energy supplies in the US could affect Saudi economy
2. Global economic and political scenarios can affect operations
3. Unfavorable business conditions like increasing competiton and unstable political environment can be a threat
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kingdom Holding. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.