Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 684
SWOT Analysis of Daewoo Securities with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
KDB Financial group
Banking and Financial Services
Stronghold in the brokerage market and a viable top IB player in the Korean market.
Securities trading and brokerage, underwriting, asset management, and international corporate finance
Full-service investment firm offering a wide range of financial services
1. 3,000+ employees in over 100 domestic and 9 overseas networks 2. Ranked as one of the South Korea’s top domestic brokers 3. Sustains the highest level of net figures in the Korean Securities Industry 4. High credit ratings by top rating agencies
5. Strong backing for Daewoo conglomerate makes it a big brand
1.Exposed to market, credit, liquidity, operational, legal, and reputational risk
2. Dependent on Korea hence highly susceptible to market variations
1. Diversifying global business areas and create synergies
from strategic partnerships with international financial firms and with KDB Financial group 2. Joint venture agreement with a securities firm in Mongolia likely to enhance profitability
1. Challenging economic situation in Korea and overseas 2. Mature market and over competition in Korea adversely affect the business environment
1.Hana Financial Group Inc. 2.Shinhan Bank 3.Woori Financial Group
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Daewoo Securities. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.