Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 555
SWOT Analysis of Credito Emiliano with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Group Credito Emiliano
Banking and Financial Services
La forma e la sostanza (Form and Substance)
A modern bank with a hundred year tradition
Asset management, private and personal banking
Individuals and business enterprises
Provides cutting edge technologies so that customers can perform smoother transactions
1. It has a wide number of branches of 550 in and around Italy and it serves its customers with the help of its 5600 employees
2. It has a sound liquidity position and funding base. Its short term funding base is sound as it has limited reliance on unsecured wholesale market, which is helping the group keep a diversified funding base via wholesale deposits, commercial deposits, commercial papers in all main markets and currencies
3. Its revenue sources are diversified by geographic markets as it is widely prevalent in many geographic locations
4. It has been in the banking industry for decades and hence has a lot of banking expertise
1. Its loan book performance has been deteriorating and as a result its net NPL ratio increased
2. Its profit and loss account indicates its inability to manage its cost structure. A bank's ability to manage its cost structure is indicated by the development in its cost to income ratio
3. High financial leverage affecting profitability. Its debts have increased significantly when compared to the previous years and as a result there is more outflow of money in terms of interest payments
1. Persistence in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) economic turnaround provides scope for profitable business growth. Moreover, majority of the Central and Eastern Europe economies are projected to see an increase in living standards supported by competitive labor costs, flexible labor markets and a gradual recovery in foreign direct investment.
2. The global asset management and custody banks sector is growing at a rapid pace. As per MarketLine research, the global asset management and custody banks sector is forecasted to increase
3. Improved liquidity in the European inter-bank markets could revive lending markets
1. Economic growth in Italy and other Euro zone economies have been weakening. This reduces the investment climate and poses a threat to the bank
2 competition for retail deposits and tighter balance sheet control have resulted in re-pricing of loans and advances. Competition for retail deposits is expected to intensify further in the coming years as conditions in the global wholesale markets are still not favorable. Competition for retail deposits is likely to increase funding costs
3 There are potential strategic and structural risks to the organization, nature and scope of the group's business activities and opportunities posed by many of the proposals for regulatory reform being debated both internationally and domestically in response to the recent financial crisis
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Credito Emiliano. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.