Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 648
SWOT Analysis of Credito Valtellinese with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Values in progress
It is a competitive bank in Italy with a strong reach
Corporate banking, SME’s and private banking
Corporate and private banking
Providing a wide gamut of services under one hood
1. The organizational model of the group, defined as a “company network” model, assigns the reference market share to the territorial banks and the required operating support to the specialized finance and special-purpose companies and in this manner, it achieves efficiency and effectiveness
2. It has a strong geographic presence of about 550 branches and has a strong employee base of around 4500 employees
3. The company has a growing customer base which comprised of around 950,000 customers
4.It has widened the range of product offerings and now it caters to the SME’s and the private individuals as well
1. The current ratio of the bank is high in comparison to the industry average and it indicates that there is a lot of amount tied to the inventories which can be effectively utilized
2. As a result of the weaker economic cycle, the impaired loans were there and the ratio of impaired loans to total loans to customers, net of value adjustments, was low
3. The portfolios that are held by the bank are highly volatile which increases the riskiness of these protfolios
1. Persistence in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) economic turnaround provides scope for profitable business growth. Moreover, majority of the Central and Eastern Europe economies are projected to see an increase in living standards supported by competitive labor costs, flexible labor markets and a gradual recovery in foreign direct investment.
2. The global asset management and custody banks sector is growing at a rapid pace. As per MarketLine research, the global asset management and custody banks sector is forecasted to increase
3. Improved liquidity in the European inter-bank markets could revive lending markets
1. Economic growth in Italy and other Euro zone economies have been weakening. This reduces the investment climate and poses a threat to the bank
2. Competition for retail deposits and tighter balance sheet control have resulted in re-pricing of loans and advances. Competition for retail deposits is expected to intensify further in the coming years as conditions in the global wholesale markets are still not favorable.
3. There are potential strategic and structural risks to the organization, nature and scope of the group's business activities and opportunities posed by many of the proposals for regulatory reform being debated both internationally and domestically in response to the recent financial crisis
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.