Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 568
SWOT Analysis of Bank of Iwate with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank of Iwate
Bank of Iwate
Banking and Financial Services
Earning your trust, now and into the future
Contributing to the development of regional community
Banking services such as deposits, loans, and exchange transactions, and other services such as leasing, and data processing
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
The Bank is committed to offering all manner of products and services with an eye to the new financial age, and is boldly stepping forward together with Iwate Prefecture into the 21st century
1. Strong legacy having years old financial institution with strong total assets
2. Strong regional bank with 100+ branches and over 1500 employees across Japan
3. A USA Patriot Certified bank adds brand appeal
4. Net cash provided by operating activities increased which shows financial strength
1. The Great East Japan Earthquake that occurred caused massive damage to the economy of Iwate Prefecture, the Bank’s main base of operations, as well as to the Bank
2. Interest income was reduced due to low interest rates and prolonged recurring revenues 3. Increased ordinary expenses, credit costs and financing cost
1. Corporate profits, is a response to the upward demand for restoration and reconstruction-related capital investment providing signs of recovery in the second half.
2. Public investment and housing investment are trending upwards 3. A political shakeup in Japan could force many new reforms that fix the country’s most glaring problems while positioning it for a more robust future
4. In view of the stabilizing local economy, there is still room for the bank to find growth opportunities in its home market
1. The Bank of Iwate faces tough competition from national banks that are continuing to expand business services in Morioka
2. Addition to the downturn in the European economy, slowing Chinese economy, the U.S. economy is growing, exports or decreased trend 3. Production activities of enterprises are weak, capital investment is also moving to poor resilience 4. As interest rates increase, so will the threat of a fiscal crisis in Japan
5. One long-term issue that will face Japan's regional banks will be the level of competition from Japan Post, the Japanese postal system which is also the world’s largest savings institution, by assets
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank of Iwate. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.