Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 509
SWOT Analysis of Chiba Kogyo Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Chiba Kogyo Bank
Chiba Kogyo Bank
Banking and Financial Services
Moving Forward with the Region, with Heartfelt Kindness Toward Customers
Contribute to the development of local communities and local economy
Banking businesses including deposits, loans, domestic and foreign exchange transactions, the leasing business, credit guarantee business, credit card business, and computer system development and sale business
Primarily engaged in the provision of financial services, with a focus on banking services.
It is focused on providing a diverse range of banking products and services
1. Working as four subsidiaries Chiba Kogin Card Service, Chiba Kogin Business Service, Chiba General Lease, and Chiba Kogin Computer Soft with a strong consolidated revenue 2. The award from the Kanto Local Finance Bureau "honor of initiatives related to community-based financial" 3. Year on year Chiba Kogyo Bank Ltd grew revenues while net income improved also substantially 4. Chiba Kogyo Bank Ltd uses little or no debt in its capital structure
1. Year on year, growth in earnings per share excluding extraordinary items dropped. Five year annualized earnings per share growth ranks below the industry average relative to its peers 2. Increased ordinary expenses, credit costs and financing cost 3. Capitalization which is weaker than the regional bank average
1. Corporate profits, is a response to the upward demand for restoration and reconstruction-related capital investment providing signs of recovery in the second half.
2. Public investment and housing investment are trending upwards 3. A political shakeup in Japan could force many new reforms that fix the country’s most glaring problems while positioning it for a more robust future
4. In view of the stabilizing local economy, there is still room for the bank to find growth opportunities in its home market
1. Addition to the downturn in the European economy, slowing Chinese economy, the U.S. economy is growing, exports or decreased trend 2. Production activities of enterprises are weak, capital investment is also moving to poor resilience 3. As interest rates increase, so will the threat of a fiscal crisis in Japan
4. Intramural squabbling at newly merged banks has kept them from streamlining operations or cutting costs quickly, and in some cases has produced embarrassing disasters like days-long crashes of automated teller networks
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.