Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 599
SWOT Analysis of FIBI Holding with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
First International Bank of Israel Holding
Banking and Financial Services
Your way of classical banking
The Bank's strength is based on skilled and experience personnel, applying innovative technology and state of the art computer logistics systems, among the most advanced in the world.
Capital markets, foreign exchange, private banking and global trading, as well as corporate finance
Large and mid-sized business customers, as well as to households and private businesses looking for diverse financial solutions
The bank enjoys a top-class reputation, benefitting from its distinctive expertise, highly professional staff and state-of-the-art technologies
1. FIBI group includes the parent company, First International Bank, and its banking subsidiaries in Israel: Otsar Ha-Hayal Bank, Poaley Agudat Israel Bank (PAGI), UBank and Massad Bank. Together, the five banks operate a network of over 180 branches 2. The First International Bank of Israel (FIBI) is among Israel's five largest banking groups 3. It acquired two banks, which more than doubled its retail customer base 4. The relisting of the First International Bank's share in the Tel Aviv 25—the list of the leading shares on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
5. Net earnings of the First International Bank Group were high and had a strong capital ratio
1. Negative Sales Growth and low capital spending
2. Political intervention causes difficulty in operations
3. Limited geographical reach compared to international global banks means limited market share
1. Its controlling shareholders are in talks with the country’s bank regulator to allow them to directly hold a stake in the lender 2. Despite the ongoing political and economic upheaval in the Middle East, Israel's innovative high-tech sector has lost little of its dynamism 3. Israel's population of less than 6 million people consists of highly educated and very skilled professionals. This abundance of skilled labor has allowed the country to compensate for its lack of other types of resources
1. Because of Israel's geographic location, it is far from many markets and creates a competitive challenge 2. Political risks remain elevated, with potential for an US military attack on Syria increasing risks of spillover effects. Investors' risk appetite may be tempered as a result. 3. A sharper-than-expected downturn in the global economy would hit Israel's economy badly.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.