Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 665
SWOT Analysis of Toho Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Big, strong and tough–serving the region with passion, serving customers with sincerity and caring for people
Toho Bank has developed its “All Serves the Region,” a new corporate message backed by the Bank’s determination to concertedly work on regional reconstruction throughout its ranks
Wholesale and retail banking to public and private sectors
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
It is focused on providing a diverse range of banking products and services
1. Toho Bank has received a long-term credit rating of A– from Standard & Poor’s, the international credit rating firm
2. Toho Bank has strong total net assets with nearly 2000 employees, and a business network composed of 110+ branches
3. As per Toho Smile initiative, employees with disabilities, have been made to manufacture business forms, business cards printing or business the company
4. Toho Bank has had consistently increasing net profits, showcasing its good financial health
1. It has been cited by the Japanese Financial Services Agency for excessive incidences of misplacing customer information
2. Toho Bank has struggled to eliminate the toll of its non-performing loans and has Low Capital adequacy ratio
1. Corporate profits, is a response to the upward demand for restoration and reconstruction-related capital investment providing signs of recovery in the second half.
2. Consumer spending and housing investment increased steadily despite a significant drop immediately after the Great East Japan Earthquake
3. A political shakeup in Japan could force many new reforms that fix the country’s most glaring problems while positioning it for a more robust future
4. In view of the stabilizing local economy, there is still room for the bank to find growth opportunities in its home market
1. Addition to the downturn in the European economy, slowing Chinese economy, the U.S. economy is growing, exports or decreased trend
2. Stagnant corporate investment and decelerating overseas economies associated with the Great East Japan Earthquake
3. As interest rates increase, so will the threat of a fiscal crisis in Japan
4. Intramural squabbling at newly merged banks has kept them from streamlining operations or cutting costs quickly, and in some cases has produced embarrassing disasters like days-long crashes of automated teller networks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Toho Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.