Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 617
SWOT Analysis of Yamagata Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Continue to develop
Contribute to the development of local communities and local economy
Deposit business, lending business, securities investment business and exchange business
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
It is focused on providing a diverse range of banking products and services
1. The Yamagata Bank has most of the bank’s branches (80 branches) are in Yamagata prefecture, or other major cities in the Tohoku region, with a branch in Tokyo 2. Strong capital base highlights its good financial health 3. A + rating by Japan Credit Rating Agency 4. The bank has made continuous acquisitions to improve its financial services base
1. Interest income was reduced due to low interest rates and prolonged recurring revenues 2. Increased ordinary expenses, credit costs and financing cost 3. Capitalization which is weaker than the regional bank average
1. Corporate profits, is a response to the upward demand for restoration and reconstruction-related capital investment providing signs of recovery in the second half.
2. Public investment and housing investment are trending upwards 3. A political shakeup in Japan could force many new reforms that fix the country’s most glaring problems while positioning it for a more robust future
4. In view of the stabilizing local economy, there is still room for the bank to find growth opportunities in its home market
1. Addition to the downturn in the European economy, slowing Chinese economy, the U.S. economy is growing, exports or decreased trend 2. Production activities of enterprises are weak, capital investment is also moving to poor resilience 3. As interest rates increase, so will the threat of a fiscal crisis in Japan
4. Intramural squabbling at newly merged banks has kept them from streamlining operations or cutting costs quickly, and in some cases has produced embarrassing disasters like days-long crashes of automated teller networks
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.