Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 888
SWOT Analysis of Banrisul with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
You move Banrisul
One of the Brazil’s largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking
A range of financial products and services, including personal loans and mortgages, long-term financing, business lines of credit, debit and credit cards, and savings deposits
Individuals, micro, small, medium and large companies
A bank offering a wide range of financial services for all customers, from individuals and small businesses, to corporations and government entities
1. Banrisul is the largest bank in Southern Brazil and operates primarily in the state of Rio Grande do Sul (RS), with a network that serves more than 365 cities
2. Banrisul was also the first bank in the world to have an automatic teller machine running the Linux operating system
3. The Bank recorded net income, which is increasing and shows financial stability
4. Fitch Ratings has revised the Rating Outlook to Positive from Stable
5. The Bank received the Top Marketing ADVB award in the category Finance Evolving with the case with the Rio Grande: the modernization of Banrisul
1. Significant exposure to residential mortgage banking (RMB) which is increasing its non- interest expense 2. Inability to reverse contractions in revenue
3. An urgent need for technological modernisation
1. A giant-sized country obliged to modernise, not only to meet government requirements, but also to be competitive in an aggressive international setting 2. Buoyant asset management and custody bank sector 3. Growing mobile banking market to help in retaining customers and arresting costs
4. The nation also weathered the economic downturn better than most and has very little natural disaster exposure relative to many other growing economies.
1. Challenging economic conditions
2. Brazilian economy has seen a slow growth
3. The increase in inflation and exchange rates, combined with a rise in default rates and unemployment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Banrisul. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.