Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 735
SWOT Analysis of Sapporo Hokuyo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
North Pacific Bank
Banking and Financial Services
Contribute to the development of local communities and local economy
Banking services including deposits, loans, foreign currency transactions, trust banking, securities investments and also operates leasing business
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
It is focused on providing a diverse range of banking products and services
1. Sapporo Hokuyo Holdings Inc. was acquired by North Pacific Bank Ltd., enhancing their operations
2. A + rating by Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd. 3. The bank has made continuous efforts to improve its financial services base
4. Wide operations and services in Japan make it a popular brand
1. Post-acquisition, Sapporo Hokuyo Holdings Inc. was removed from Japan TOPIX Index 2. Increased ordinary expenses, credit costs and financing cost 3. Capitalization which is weaker than the regional bank average
1. Corporate profits, is a response to the upward demand for restoration and reconstruction-related capital investment providing signs of recovery in the second half.
2. Public investment and housing investment are trending upwards 3. A political shakeup in Japan could force many new reforms that fix the country’s most glaring problems while positioning it for a more robust future
4. In view of the stabilizing local economy, there is still room for the bank to find growth opportunities in its home market
1. Addition to the downturn in the European economy, slowing Chinese economy, the U.S. economy is growing, exports or decreased trend 2. Production activities of enterprises are weak, capital investment is also moving to poor resilience 3. As interest rates increase, so will the threat of a fiscal crisis in Japan
4. Intramural squabbling at newly merged banks has kept them from streamlining operations or cutting costs quickly, and in some cases has produced embarrassing disasters like days-long crashes of automated teller networks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sapporo Hokuyo. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.