Yamanashi Chuo Bank SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 870
SWOT Analysis of Yamanashi Chuo Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Yamanashi Chuo Bank
Yamanashi Chuo Bank
Banking and Financial Services
Becoming No.1 bank in customer and employee satisfaction
Region-Based Operations and Sound Management
Commercial banking services such as deposits, loans, foreign exchange transactions, and securities brokerage and also provides financial services such as leasing, credit cards, and credit guarantee as well as invests in venture companies
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
It is focused on providing a diverse range of banking products and services
1. Strong branch network, it operates about 90 branch domestic branch locations and one office in Hong Kong
2. The Yamanashi Chuo Bank, Ltd. uses little or no debt in its capital structure and may have less financial risk than the industry aggregate
3. Year-on-year, it has maintained an increase in revenues
4. Strong presence in the banking industry in Japan
1. Year over year, The Yamanashi Chuo Bank, Ltd. has seen their bottom line shrink, an increase in the percentage of sales devoted to income tax expenses was a key component in the falling bottom line in the face of rising revenues.
2. Negative Monthly interest in earnings
3. Low Capital adequacy ratio and ROA
1. Corporate profits, is a response to the upward demand for restoration and reconstruction-related capital investment providing signs of recovery in the second half.
2. Consumer spending and housing investment increased
steadily despite a significant drop immediately after the Great
East Japan Earthquake 3. A political shakeup in Japan could force many new reforms that fix the country’s most glaring problems while positioning it for a more robust future
4. A weakening yen and rising stock prices, has lifted economic confidence about the future
1. Addition to the downturn in the European economy, slowing Chinese economy, the U.S. economy is growing, exports or decreased trend 2. Stagnant corporate investment and decelerating overseas economies associated with the Great East Japan Earthquake 3. As interest rates increase, so will the threat of a fiscal crisis in Japan
4. Intramural squabbling at newly merged banks has kept them from streamlining operations or cutting costs quickly, and in some cases has produced embarrassing disasters like days-long crashes of automated teller networks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Yamanashi Chuo Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.