American Fidelity Assurance SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1049
SWOT Analysis of American Fidelity Assurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
American Fidelity Assurance
American Fidelity Corporation
Banking and Financial Services
Second largest private, family-owned life and health insurance companies in the United States
Health Insurance Products and tax deferred annuities
Education employees, trade association members and companies
Voluntary insurance for the working class
1. Consistent performance with solid financial stability. 2. Serves in almost all US States and 20+ countries worldwide. 3. Good Compensation, Rewards and Fringe benefits stand as motivating factor for employees.
4. Tailored units to serve primary and secondary education employees and trade association members
5. The company has ranked on Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for” list
1. Alignment of interests would be a challenge as it is a family business. 2. Limited market share as compared to the global leaders in the industry
1. Can reap more benefits by becoming a Public Company
2. Expansion through tie-ups and collaborations can enhance services
1. Sustainability is a major challenge in the industry 2.State based insurance services almost with the same cause as the company
3. Economic fluctuations can affect industry operations
1. Medicaid and SCHIP 2. American National Insurance Company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to American Fidelity Assurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.