Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 652
SWOT Analysis of Ecclesiastical Insurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
All churches Trust
Insurance and Financial Services
Always on your side
Specialist insurance and financial services company offering honest advice, deep expertise and caring protection
Specialist insurance, risk advisory, and asset management products
Affordable individuals, brokers and organizations in UK
Specialized in home insurance, charity insurance , education insurance , heritage insurance , care insuranc, faith insurance and Anglican church insurance
1. Professional personnel with deep expertise and specialist services 2. Rapidly growing company with ambitious business goals. 3. One of the biggest UK corporate donor to charity 4. Ranked top in liability insurance and accident insurance based on UK Net Written Premiums
5. Tailored insurance solutions for organizations and people
6. Corporate responsibility at the heart of the business
1. Only focused on UK customers.
2. Have the responsibility to care and ensure the safety of all church visitors
3. Main focus is to serve the churches and community, thus priority of goals is important to get profits
1. Combine expertise with the highest standards of service, integrity, and honesty is important 2.Introduce more products for the benefit of church and community
1. Competition from existing and new players in the insurance industry 2. Tough to balance profits against serving community
1.Synergy Insurance Services
2.BeValued Ltd. 3.Castle Personal Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ecclesiastical Insurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.