Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 740
SWOT Analysis of Clerical Medical with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lloyds Banking Group
Insurance and Financial Services
Customer centric, leading providers of pensions and investments
Life Insurance, Pensions and Investments
Working and middle class professionals and retirees
Leading pension and investment products and services provider
1. Customer centric and exceptional Customer service 2. Dedicated to providing consistent, dependable services and products that meet clients' investment needs 3. Strong business performance and solid position within the UK markets 4. Integration with Scottish Widows which provides an even stronger range of life, pension and investment products
5. Rated AA+ for meeting customer requirements
1. Acquired by Lloyd’s group and would operate under Scottish Widows, no individual brand existence
2. Still in the process of making itself an established Insurance company
1. Geographical expansion 2.Introduce more products as per changing customer’s needs
1. Competition from existing and new players. 2. Increasingly knowledgeable and aware customers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Clerical Medical. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.