California Casualty SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 709
SWOT Analysis of California Casualty with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
California Casualty Group
We protect American Heroes
Focus on affinity niche markets, various types of insurance coverages at affordable prices.
Personal insurance programs
Affinity groups and their members
Low cost, high quality insurance
1. Customized insurance relevant to profession 2. High quality insurance coverage and service at a competitive price 3. Excellence and integrity of founders woven into the culture of the company 4. Rated A+ on BBB rating scale of A+ to F
5. Primary insurance providers for California Teachers Association, received endorsements from National Education Association
6. Customer centric with exceptional service
1. Open to public abuse for service issues
2. Sever competition and less number of potential customers as it operates in a niche market.
3. They only carry a grade with a single financial rating firm, and that grade is relatively low for an insurance company
1. Venture into more products and have tie-ups
2. Can expand geographically
1. Many new small players and competition from existing firms 2. Increasing awareness among customers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to California Casualty. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.