Bank of St. Helena SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 564
SWOT Analysis of Bank of St. Helena with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank of St. Helena
Bank of St. Helena
Banking and Financial Services
Building for the future
Retail banking services provided by indigenous bank of St. Helena
Individual savers of St. Helena.
A bank committed to providing simple and efficient banking services which are affordable to all.
1. Wholly government owned bank.
2. Only bank in the island of St. Helena. Hence practically no competition.
3. Steadily growing customer deposits over past 5-8 years. 4. Steady returns on investments placed in UK banks.
1. Significant proportion of non-performing loans – those which are in arrears for more than 3 months. 2.Weak policy for identification of bad/doubtful debts.
1.Airport development at St. Helena will lead to better opportunities for income generation for local population. This in turn will generate more disposable income and investment opportunities. 2. Introduction of online banking – but needs heavy infrastructure set up.
3. Introduction of mobile banking services.
1. Slow economic recovery. 2. Increasing cost of conducting business – Employee and Premises costs, depreciation, regulator fees etc. 3.Credit, interest rate and operational risks.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank of St. Helena. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.