Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 634
SWOT Analysis of Birmingham Midshires with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lloyds Banking Group
Banking and Financial Services
Where savers come first
A wide range of specialist mortgage and savings products
British middle class and higher income groups interested in commercial banking services.
British individuals and homeowners
Bank offering competitive rates and variety of financial products.
1. A strong parent company which is well capitalized and financially strong. 2. Ease of transactions through online banking provisions. 3. Variety of mortgage products for mortgage intermediaries and professionals.
4. Strong savings balance and mortgage assets make it a prominent player
1. Constantly involved in mergers/acquisitions might lead to savings account customers losing trust.
2. Doesn’t offer mortgage products directly to customers
1. Expansion of offices within UK 2. Leveraging on parent company’s brand 3.Tie-ups with prominent banking institutions can enhance its image
1. Economic slowdown can affect operations 2. Intense competition in UK with respect to financial services
3.Unfavorable govt policies can cause business losses
1. Abbey National PLC. 2. Standard Chartered 3.Royal Bank of Scotland.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.