Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 637
SWOT Analysis of C. Hoare & Co with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
C. Hoare & Co.
C. Hoare & Co.
Banking and Financial Services
Private bankers since 1672
Variety of services including banking, wealth management and advisory services
Banking and financial services in UK
High net worth individuals and families
The company wants to work for the customers for a long-term
1. Long tradition of banking in the UK 2. Illustrious client base and powerful client relationships 3. A strong balance sheet with ROCE of 20% 4. Online services are good for customers
5. The company has been recognised and rewarded for its achievements both in Private Banking and Wealth Management and for innovation in our Master Charitable Trust
1.Small clientele base as compared to big players
2. Limited market share and few branches
1. Increasing relationship with overseas clients esp. US based. 2. Bringing in people outside of the Hoare family to bring in better relationship with customers. 3. Tie-ups with other prominent institutions for more reach
1. Regulatory changes can affect private investors decisions drastically. 2. Economic slowdown can affect operations 3. Intense competition can affect business
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.