Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 635
SWOT Analysis of Charity Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
A different bank for people who want a different world.
British house owners and savers
Charities and social enterprises
Lend solely to social purpose organizations at low cost.
1. Charity Bank has one of the lowest loan write off rate at 0.5% 2. The bank ensures transparency for savers by revealing details of how their money is lent out to charities and social enterprises. 3. Cited as the Most Ethical ISA by MoneySavingExpert.com
4. Ethical ISA is rated at the top of Ethical Consumer’s buyers guide for ethical ISA’s.
5. Savers are assured of fair rate of interest for their deposits with the bank.
6. A high degree of customer loyalty. 99% of the customers have indicated that they would recommend the bank to others.
1. Growth of banking activity limited by inability to raise funds. 2. Operations are limited to just one geographical location – the United Kingdom. Hence its impact is limited to charities within UK. 3. Most customers are first time borrowers.
1.Plans to expand operations to enable financing of more charities – plans to grow balance sheet upto 250mn. Pounds by 2017. 2.Ongoing discussions with regulators and other existing shareholders for restructuring of legal structure to enable the bank to accept capital in a form and from sources which the banks legal structure does not permit otherwise. This will increase the ability to raise funds.
1.Interest rate risks – this refers to the risk of interest rate fluctuations resulting a mismatch between the assets owned by the bank and the liabilities 2.Liquidity risk – the bank is exposed to the threat of not having enough liquid assets at any point of time to meet its obligations. 3.Default risk – the bank is exposed to the risk of counterparties not being able to meet their obligations in terms of repayment of loans.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Charity Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.