Church House Investments Ltd SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 466
SWOT Analysis of Church House Investments Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Church House Investments Ltd
Church House Investments Ltd.
Banking and Financial Services
Discretionary Portfolio Management.
British savers and homeowners.
Private individuals interested in investments in pension funds, ISA’s
Providers of assistance to manage investments in a responsible and diligent manner.
1. Constant review of portfolio and alignment of objectives with clients. 2. The firm is a private owned firm which is independent of any corporate wealth management firms, and hence has lot more freedom over its affairs. 3. Detailed understanding of the long term needs of clients followed by a clear well understood investment strategy.
4. Detailed reporting to the clients. This includes half yearly full portfolio valuation, quarterly review of economic scenario, face-to-face meetings once a year.
5. The firm is a co-sponsor for Point to Point Steeplechases race.
6. Detailed information on various funds in which investments are made along with classification as investment grade fixed income, growth funds, deep value investments etc.
7. Goodwill activities such as donations for charitable causes like crisis in Somerset.
1. Church house investments have only 2 offices at London and South West. 2. Very small team which limits the number of clients they can cater to. 3. Securities are managed by a external investor service (RBC Investor Services Trust), which has a AA- rating.
1. Can expand business by letting a better rated investor service manage the investments. This builds investor confidence. 2. Can expand business by expanding the number of offices. 3. Can expand business by actively building relationships with existing clients and leveraging on these relationships to get more clients.
1. The investments are made in common shares and other financial instruments which may depreciate in value.
2. Some of the investments are made in overseas markets, which may be affected by foreign exchange rate fluctuations.
3. Lower rated securities can have significant default risk, making the investment risky, although it will give higher returns.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Church House Investments Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.