Close Brothers Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 942
SWOT Analysis of Close Brothers Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Close Brothers Group
Close Brothers Group
Banking and Financial services
Investment banking and financial services
Provides specialist financial services to a wide range of clients.
British corporate and institutional investors, and savers.
Corporate clients, institutional investors and SME
Specialist, expertise based lending demonstrating long track record of financial strength.
1. Specialist lender to SME’s and individuals with award winning solutions (winners of LeasingWorld, Business MoneyFacts etc) 2. Well established footprint across wide and diverse range of assets such as residential property, automobiles, insurance etc.
3. Wide geographic spread with 40+ offices across UK and Ireland. 4. Active in different markets such as commercial, retail, property.
5. Strong relationships with clients as local integrated teams are responsible for end-to-end relationships.
6. High customer satisfaction through quick delivery of services and flexible solutions. Repeat business from customers is around 65-70% on average.
7. A highly experience team with customer oriented focus. A strong sales team with 500 personnel.
8. Listed on London stock exchange and a constituent of FTSE-250.
1. Low loan size can turn away high net worth customers but helps to reduce bad debt. 2. Does not encourage long term loans, due to the associated risks. Typical 3. Brand awareness (esp. in wealth management business) is below competitors such as UBS.
1. Widen product range and distribution network to attract more clients. 2. Booming SME sector in UK and abroad can be a growth opportunity for lending short term loans. 3. Targeting key accounts such as larger franchised motor dealership of Suzuki
1. Uncertainty UK economy results in delayed investment decisions by SME’s. 2. Smaller businesses have a risk of defaulting on their loans, resulting in bad debt. 3. Liquidity needs to be maintained while simultaneously aiming for growth through lending.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Close Brothers Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.