Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 573
SWOT Analysis of Duncan Lawrie with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and financial services
Financial planning, wealth management and private banking
Tailor made private banking service based on empathetic long lasting relationships.
Savers and homeowners.
High net worth individuals who require assistance in wealth management.
Private bank which offers a range of flexible, integrated financial services.
1. Each client is provided with a dedicated relationship manager who is supported by a team of experts. Personalized banking experience. 2. Provides a range of services including wealth management advice, trust and estate planning, banking services like current account, online banking, safe deposits etc. 3. International clients can also access these services through the offices at Isle of Man. 4. Transparent, fair pricing policy for the services provided. The fees charged are based on the level of service provided ranging from full service to advised service.
5. Strong backing of the parent company – Camellia Group which has a global presence.
6. A strong team of professionals divided by functional verticals to manage the needs of clients efficiently.
7. Follows a cautious lending policy to make sure the client money is not invested in very risky securities. The money lent out is limited to the banks share capital and reserves.
1. Limited operations outside of UK. The bank has a single office at Isle of Man and one at Kolkata (India)
2. Limited offices within UK – just 3 offices at London, Bristol and Kent. 3. Limited targeting of corporate – concentrates more on high net worth individuals, family businesses, trusts and charities.
1. Expansion of activities to emerging economies like India (through Kolkata office) provides opportunity for growth.
2. Expansion into foreign exchange based trading can provide growth but will also have associated risks. 3. The bank has a highly satisfied customer base, which it can use to get further business from high net worth clients.
1. Business is highly dependent on relationship that the Relationship Manager has with the client. It is important to retain the relationship manager. 2. Weak economic outlook can force individuals to invest less in private banks. 3. Liquidity risk can be a threat if the bank fails to maintain enough reserves.
4. Risk of clients defaulting on their loans is present.
1. Brown Shipley and Co. 2. C. Hoare and Co. 3. Barclays Wealth
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.