Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 564
SWOT Analysis of Gatehouse Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Investment banking and financial services
Shariah compliant investment banking
Global investors and high net worth families
Institutional investors, families and high net worth individuals.
Bank providing financial advisory and wealth management activities in accordance with Shariah principles
1. Focuses on addressing concerns of the Islamic community by developing financial products which are in accordance with Shariah principles. 2. Specialized in global real estate deals having closed more than $500mn worth of real estate acquisitions.
3. Operates in wide geographical locations including GCC, UK, Europe, and SE Asia
4. Strives to provide superior customer service and works with them to determine their preferred investment strategies.
5. The team of people heading the bank is vastly experience in dealing with financial markets.
6. A dedicated vertical for Shariah advisory and Shariah compliance.
7. Manages a heavy portfolio of about 1.4 billion dollars worth of assets in US and UK.
1. Strong adherence to Shariah principles might turn away potential investors. 2. The bank has its offices only in 2 locations – London and Kuala Lampur, Malaysia. 3. Does not provide private banking services, but only portfolio management services.
1. Establishment of Milestone Capital PCC programme - a US 1bn Sukuk (Islamic equivalent of bonds) issuance platform that enables a bank to raise funds for itself and clients from Islamic capital markets 2. Recently concluded deal with Sigma Capital (approx £700m joint venture) to roll out one of UK’s largest portfolio of private rented residential properties. This provides excellent 3. Expansion of operations into other countries esp. in Islamic markets.
1. Foreign exchange rate fluctuations can lead to loss in value of assets held. 2. Investments can lose value if interest rates move against the bank. 3. Economic slowdown or other economic environmental factors can drastically change investor appetite.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.