Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 981
SWOT Analysis of Legal & General with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Legal & General
Legal & General Group Plc
Insurance and Financial Services
Customer Centric, promises to help people hope, dream, plan and protect things for future.
Life insurance, general insurance, pensions and investments
People in Legal profession and general public
Highest Standard products with an honest and diligent service
1. Offers global services with the concept of “Everyday matters” thus helping people make decisions that define their lives everyday
2. Cost-effective insurance and risk financing solutions that protect the value created by Clients’ businesses
3. Management team comprised of talented industry leaders with extensive experience, training from MACMILLAN to its customer service employees to help them understand the emotional aspects of insurance policies. 4. Consistently delivered high quality services and offered competitive, value for money products for last 170+ years
5. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index
6. Recognized by three of the world's leading independent rating agencies for financial strength, and their investment business is one of the biggest in the UK
7. Affordable insurance which is easy to renew
1. Share ownership restricted to only those in legal profession
2. Limited to a few geographic locations compared to many players
1. Can seek more investment opportunities and expand globally as it has been doing in the past
2. Customize the services as per the clients individual risk patterns
1. Many new small players and competition from existing firms 2. Increasing awareness among customers and clients
3. Unfavorable economic conditions can affect operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Legal & General. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.