Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 642
SWOT Analysis of Kingdom Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Assemblies of God Property Trust
Banking and Financial Services
Where savings build churches
A bank which promotes the cause of British christians
British savers and home owners
British Christians, charities, businesses, associations and trusts
A bank which has strong Christians ethos and is ideal for churchgoers.
1. Offers various banking services like savings, mortgages and insurances. 2. Committed to using bank funds only to build churches and for general welfare of the society. 3. The bank is driven by Christian value system and ethics. It believes in values such as following biblical principles with integrity and accountability, valuing people properly, handling finances properly and working towards good of others. 4. Authorized and regulated by Financial Services Authority, providing a lot of credibility to its operations.
5. The bank acquired the insurance business of Stewardship Services, a Christian charity, thereby expanding its reach and operations.
6. Provides insurance covers for special church related events such as fun days.
1. Strong Christian connects might prevent many clients from other religious background from approaching the bank for their requirements. 2. The bank is limited to UK and that too with limited branches 3. The bank’s strict policy of promoting Christian interests and investing in churches and religious trust might not give desired returns.
1. Strong Christian base and a large proportion of church goers in UK provide huge opportunity to expand within UK and also across whole of Europe. 2. Introduction of new financial products which are tailored to client needs can help expand business 3. The ethical conduct of banks operations will attract more investors and clients to the bank.
1. Changes in regulatory framework can affect the workings of the bank 2. Weak economic outlook can hamper the growth of the bank 3. Credit risk that is risk of borrowers defaulting on their payments is always present.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.