Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 855
SWOT Analysis of Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Banking and Financial Services
One of the best rated investment banks by Moody’s Investor Services, S&P and several others.
Global investors and institutions
Governments, monetary authorities and central banks, private financial institutions and corporates.
A bank that strives to ensure their clients experience seamless product delivery that meets all of their objectives
1. It is rated very high by most credit rating agencies. Moody’s has given a long term credit rating of A1 while S&P has rated it as A+.
2. The institution has presence in all major international capital markets focusing on debt, equity, derivatives and structured products. 3. The bank also engages in the management and underwriting of issues of securities and securities investment 4. Well experienced staff of over 600 people working closely with MUFG and Bank of Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
5. The bank is a member of International Capital Markets Association (ICMA), the Futures and Options Association (FOA) and associate member of The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
6. The bank carries out active research about markets and trends. Clients benefit from the insights generated from the analysis of various markets across various geographies.
1. Limited number of offices for a global firm. The bank has offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2. The bank has planned to withdraw its operations from the London based commodities business.
1. Active presence in emerging asian economics can lead to significant boom in activities of the bank. 2. The bank can leverage on its global presence, high quality market research to attract more investors. 3. Working with governments to make securities trading hassle free can help the bank, and the industry in general to progress.
1. The bank has global presence and hence is exposed to adverse global macroeconomic changes. 2. The changing regulations in many countries can impact operations and revenues of the bank.
3. Factors such as euro crisis, financial crisis of 2007-08 have impacted the banks activities significantly.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.