Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 997
SWOT Analysis of OneSavings Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kent Reliance Provident Society
Banking and Financial Services
A specialist provider of financial services to SME’s.
British savers and home owners
British SME’s and consumers
A specialist lender offering wide range of financial services targeting SME’s and British consumers.
1. The bank is made up of a family of specialist service businesses like InterBay commercial, Prestige Finance, Jersey home loans etc. 2. The bank has a strong balance sheet and is a fast growing UK challenger bank 3. The bank enjoys consistently high scores on customer satisfaction front. The bank has been able to maintain good relationship with its customers over the years. 4. The bank is widely viewed as a value for money retail savings provider with over 150 years of experience backing it up (as Kent Reliance)
5. The bank is recognized as a specialist lender offering residential, buy-to-let and commercial mortgages, secured loans and development finance.
6. The bank has announced post tax profit which show considerable growth
1. A very new bank, and hence difficult to maintain the growth rate in a sustainable manner. 2. The mortgage market in UK is undergoing a bad phase which can affect the banks revenue stream.
3.By nature of the activities of the bank, the bank is exposed to interest rate risk, that is fluctuations in the interest rate can offset the asset liability balance of the bank.
1. Responsibly engaging with the local community through Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital Charity, Demelza Hospice care for Children and the Kent Community Foundation leads to positive reputation for the bank. 2. Expansion of operations to emerging economies like India through subsidiaries such as EasiProcess helps limit cost of operations in a significant manner. 3. Introduction of new products can boost demand among consumers.
1. UK mortgages and financial services market is highly competitive in nature. 2. A bad economic outlook can have adverse effects on the activities of the bank
3. The bank always faces the threat of credit risk that is other party failing to fulfill their commitments.
1.Lloyds Banking group 2.HSBC 3.Standard Chartered
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.