Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 846
SWOT Analysis of Raphaels Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lenlyn Holdings Plc
Banking and Financial Services
Private Bankers since 1787
The bank provides a personal touch to business of banking
British individuals who look to save their earnings
A bank which provides attractive returns and conducts business with high level of personal touch.
1. The bank provides variety of services such as personal banking, fixed rate bonds, ATM solutions, card services etc. 2. The bank provides finance and credit brokerage facilities through brands such as Southern Finance (part of Consumer finance division)
3. The bank is a market leader in providing foreign currency dispensing ATMs in UK. 4. The bank is a principle member of VISA, MasterCard and LINK networks.
5. The card services division of the bank holds over £90m of pre-paid clients funds and operates 2,000,000 live cards, across 70 pre-paid programmes managed by 14 partners
6. The bank currently operates live MasterCard programmes in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Holland and France, and Visa programmes in the UK, France and Ireland with licenses in Spain and Hungary.
1. Extremely small in size compared to other traditional banks in UK with just a few employees 2.The bank has very few offices which limits it ability to reach out to potential clients.
1.The bank can expand its services to attract more clients from various locations within UK. 2. The bank can offer innovative financial products to suit various classes of investors. 3.The bank can use Lenlyn Holdings Plc’s leading global position (world leader in retail foreign exchange)to promote its own brand name.
1. The bank can be hurt due to default risks, that is inability of the counterparty to meet or fulfill its obligations to the bank. 2. The parent company may be adversely affected due to foreign exchange rates moving against the company. 3. The bank can face operational risks due to failed internal processes or other external events which happen on a day to day basis.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.