Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1466
SWOT Analysis of Police Mutual with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Police Mutual Assurance Society
Passionate about police welfare, delivering simple solutions for absolute peace of mind.
Dedicated to helping Serving and Retired Police Officers, Police Staff and their families with their financial wellbeing.
Police Officers and Staff, serving and retired
Here for the Police
1. Offers a wide range of services including saving and investment products, insurance products and retirement products and services
2. UK’s largest affinity friendly society and supports around 200,000 members of the Police service and their families
3. Has recently acquired Forces Financial, which means that Police Mutual can now increase its scale in key areas of development and strengthen existing affinities further 4. Tailor made services designed with the customer in mind, and keeps costs to an absolute minimum and has the lowest charges in the market
5. Mortgage Advice Service collected the 'Best Firm - Business Quality' Award at the Mortgage Advice Bureau Conference
6. Overseen by senior members of the Police Service, since there are no shareholders everything is done in members’ interest
7. Also offers a planning services specifically dedicated to helping the officers plan their retirement from the force
1. Many of their products are available only to a restricted group who fall within the definition of the UK police family
2. Not found on any comparison tables which might reduce awareness of the services
1. Can seek more investment opportunities and expand as it has been doing in the past
2. Customize the services as per the clients individual risk patterns
3. More global penetration and associations
1. Many new small players and competition from existing firms 2. Increasing awareness among customers and clients
3. Economic fluctuations can affect business operations
1. Aviva 2. Prudential plc. 3. Adrian Flux Insurance Services
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Police Mutual. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.