Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 572
SWOT Analysis of The Woolwich with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Mortgages from Barclays
Innovative products such as Woolwich Springboard mortgage which addresses the problem of deposit for the mortgages.
British nationals in need of financial services
High net worth individuals, businesses and people In need of financial services
A bank which provides the best mortgage related services at the most attractive rates.
1. The premier banking services offer benefits which can attract a lot of high net worth customers. 2. The bank uses cutting edge technology such as cloud IT and mobile banking. 3. The bank offers services like insurance, loans and mortgages, cash ISA etc. 4. The bank caters to corporate with a strong annual turnover. This makes the client base of the bank strong.
5. The bank leverages on its in depth UK regional knowledge and experience.
6. The bank has sector experience in variety of sectors such as Agriculture, business services, financial institutions, healthcare etc.
7. The bank has won numerous awards such as Institute of Fundraising award for best new innovation, best domestic cash manager in UK
1. The UK mortgages market sees very tight competition in terms of rates and differentiable products. 2. First time buyers of mortgages face issues with funding the deposits, which is a tough problem to address for mortgage providers such as Woolwich. 3. A weak economic outlook can lead to tremendous drop in demand for mortgages and home loans.
1. The bank can leverage on the brand name of its parent company to acquire high net worth customers. 2. The bank should expand its network of branches to attract more customers. 3. The bank should enter into sponsorship agreements during major events such as sporting events, to make itself more visible to its target customers.
1. Default risk, which is the risk that the counter party would default on their obligations towards the bank. 2. Liquidity risk, which is the risk that the bank may not have sufficient liquid assets to meet its obligations towards its depositors. 3. Interest rate risk, which is the risk that the market interest rates would move in an unfavorable direction, thus creating a asset-liability mismatch.
1. UBS 2.Standard Chartered 3. Lloyds Banking Group
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The Woolwich. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.