Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1275
SWOT Analysis of Turkish Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Turkish Bank Group
Banking and Financial Services
A bank which aims to expand its commercial loan portfolio while following its prudent credit risk policy.
British homeowners and savers
Turkish speaking community in Britain
A bank which aims to provide superior quality service while controlling and where ever possible reducing costs.
1. A strong team of over 500 employees across its various branches, spread over various geographies. 2. Is known to be one of the most liquid banks in Turkey. 3. The bank aims to adhere to Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Banking Code and NIPS Code 4. The bank offers a variety of services like personal banking services, business banking, card services, direct savings etc.
5. It remains the only Turkish bank with true retail operations in the UK.
6. The bank has a strong balance sheet which is a steady increase
1. The bank has limited number of branches – total of 6 and all within Central or Greater London.
2.The bank had to face bad debts which got a bad image 3. The bank could face problems due to recession given that it has been lending to SME sector, which sees a drop in demand during such situations. 4.The bank would be exposed to foreign exchange rate fluctuations.
1. The bank can expand its operations by expanding its branch network – especially beyond Greater London. 2. The bank can come up with innovative products to attract more investors. 3. The bank can leverage on its parent company’s brand image to attract more Turkish investors.
1. A bad economic outlook for UK – resulting in lesser demand and unemployment can be a threat for the bank. 2. Quantitative easing by the US has put pressure on Turkey and other emerging markets. Turkey has a widening current account deficit – this can be a threat to the parent banking group. 3. The bank faces the risk of interest rates moving against it thus creating a asset – liability mismatch.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Turkish Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.