Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 891
SWOT Analysis of Yorkshire Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
National Australia Bank Group
Banking and Financial Services
The bank provides low rate personal loans to its customers.
British residents and corporate establishments
British savers and corporate
A bank which offers attractive interest rates to its customers.
1. The bank was able to increase its pre-tax earnings substantially. Pounds due to the various restructuring measures undertaken by the bank. 2. The bank was able to reduce its bad debt provision which reflects the increase in quality of assets.
3. The bank was able to record profits which shows its financial position 4. The underlying expenses were reduced considering
5. The bank was the Money net award winner – 2014 for the best new current account.
6. The bank provides variety of services including personal, private and business banking services. Under these banking services it provides loans, mortgages, savings account services, current account services, wealth management services etc.
1. The bank had to cut its employees. Such moves can lower the morale of the employees and can affect the quality of services provided by the bank.
2. The bank’s performance can be hit severely if the economic recovery of UK and Europe is slow in the future.
3. The bank will be shutting down few branches across London. This can reduce customer and employee confidence.
1. The bank can expand its customer base by providing excellent services to its customers. 2. The bank can increase its customer base by expanding its bank branches across the city. 3. The bank can come up with innovative financial products, such as low rate loan schemes to attract customers.
1. The bank faces default risk, due to counter party defaulting on their obligations towards the bank. 2. The bank faces interest rate risk due to movement of market rates against the bank. 3. The bank faces risks due to movement of foreign exchange rates against the bank.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.