WellCare Health Plans SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1169
SWOT Analysis of WellCare Health Plans with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
WellCare Health Plans
WellCare Health Plans Inc.
By creating an integrated health care delivery system, managed care creates a "win-win" for members, providers, government customers and taxpayers
Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans
Families, children, and the aged, blind and disabled
Preventive care and integrated case management
1. Customer centric and exceptional service that is nice, helpful and always present
2. Help to improve health outcomes and thus helping customers lead a better life 3. Continuous innovation to manage complex health care needs 4. Cost effective service while enhancing the quality of health care
5. Selected by HealthMetrix Research as a 2008 Senior Choice Gold Award recipient for its Medicare Advantage benefits plan
6. Since late 2012, WellCare has acquired many smaller Medicare & Medicade supplement providers that has significantly expanded the company's national coverage areas
1. Lack of defined processes in the work place
2. Open to public abuse
3. Limited market share and low revenues compared to bigger players
1. Identify new and uncontested market opportunities in order to expand its customer base 2.Introduce more products as per changing customer’s needs
1. Competition from existing and many new small players. 2. Increasing costs of health care and competition from Obamacare
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to WellCare Health Plans. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.