SWOT Analysis of Turner with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Turner Industries Group
Building a better future
Spans all across the world
High Income groups, MNC’s and Governments
Highest value provider of construction services & technical expertise.
1. Annual revenue to the tune of $10 billion 2. Employee strength of 5200 working on 1500 projects each year 3. Provide clients accessibility and support of a local firm and resources of an MNC 4. Player in a high barriers of market entry
5. Strong brand recognition for undertaking complex projects
6. Exposure across businesses, segments and geographies reduces the impact of economic cycles
1. Low profitability due to low net margins 2. Productivity and labor issues in some markets 3. Caught up in cost dispute in New York City
1. Opportunities in new emerging economies 2. Economic recovery in USA
3. Low prices due to increased competition
1. Economic recession in its primary North America market 2. Volatility in global financial markets 3. Increase in interest rates and tax changes
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Turner. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.