SWOT Analysis of Alstom with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Design and manufacturing
We are shaping the future
Leading technologies in power generation, electrical grid and railtransport infrastructures
Transport infrastructure, power generation and transmission industries
Thermal power plants, Urban and passenger travel market, railway operators, Hydro-electric power plants, geothermal power plants and nuclear power plants
Creative and problem solving technologies with ethical and innovative ways
1. Has its presence in over 100 companies with more than 90,000 employees 2. Market-leading position across product portfolio - around 40% of the world's operating nuclear power stations use Alstom made equipment, approximately 30% of boilers installed worldwide using Alstom technology 3. Integrated offerings and comprehensive product portfolio like power lines and transportation system 4. Operates a robust network of over 200 locations in 70 countries and over 30 centers of technical expertise
1. Alleged anti-competitive activities 2. Weak financial and operational health - consecutively reported negative free cash flow
1. Positive outlook for renewable markets 2. Strategic expansion of power plant boilers business in China 3. Ageing of power plants
1. Intense competition especially in power components 2. Regulations 3. Uncertain global economic condition
4. Availability of substitutes and technology developers at low cost
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Alstom. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.