SWOT Analysis of Danaher with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Design and Manufacturing
“Driving innovation across the nation”; “Experience Gendex”
Technology leaders with quality, integrity and compliance
Life sciences and diagnostics, test and measurement, industrial technologies, environmental and dental
Scientists, laboratories, diagnostic centers, universities, medical schools; Telecommunication companies, packaging industries; Defense agencies; Commercial vehicle manufacturers; Water treatment plants; Dentists;
Innovative products for highly specialized sectors
1. Operates in about 50 companies employing more than 63,000 employees 2. Industrial diversity and unique products 3. Successful inorganic growth strategy – have acquired more than 400 companies
4. High Customer loyalty
5. Strong Management and high expertise
1. High level of indebtedness may affect financial flexibility – total debts are a concern 2.Relatively less penetration outside USA as substantial revenue comes only from US
1. Acquisitions to strengthen industrial technologies and diagnostics businesses 2. Growing laboratory instruments market with consistent expected growth rate 3. Product and services expansion to industrial analyzers and the likes
1. Intense competition may lead to pricing pressure from established regional and global competitors 2. Changes in healthcare and related industries for example reduction in amount of funding and reimbursements to customers by the government 3. Lower cost competitors or imports from counterfeit production companies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Danaher. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.