SWOT Analysis of Emerson Electric with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Emerson Electric Co.
Consider it solved
Emerson is where technology and engineering come together to create solutions for the benefit of our customers
Process management, network power, industrial automation, climate technologies, and commercial and residential solutions
Process Industries, automation industries, Telecommunication companies, users of commercial and industrial refrigeration
Strong and trusted brand for technological advancement and cost effective solutions
1. Diversified product portfolio and balanced revenue stream 2. Strong penetration in variety of product lines 3. Strong brand equity and brand name 4. Strong R&D portfolio with 9,000 of engineering and development personnel worldwide
5. Almost a monopoly in Field Instruments segments and Asset Management System
6. Strong engineering capabilities with established a reputation around the world for technology innovation and industry leadership
7. Operates through 235 manufacturing centers worldwide
1. Relatively High cost of R&D 2. Loss of revenue base due to rationalization of operations 3. High bargaining power of big customers
1. Increased focus on emerging markets 2. Expansion in Middle East and African regions 3. Growing process industries and lifecycle obsolescence in older plants
1. Volatility in end-markets with fluctuating exchange rate and raising local manufaturers 2. Intense competition in fields like industrial automation, network power 3. Political and economic risks associated with international production facilities
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Emerson Electric. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.