SWOT Analysis of Hutchison Whampoa with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hutchison Whampoa, Cheung Kong Group
One million TEU and beyond , Your GSM network
Committed to innovation and technology
Retail, Telecommunications, Ports and related services, Property and hotels; Infrastructure and Energy
Consumers of health and beauty products especially luxury cosmetics, mobile users, Broadband users, goods exporters and importers, Users of rental office buildings, Buyers of luxury residential, energy and other infrastructure companies (investments)
Number one player to provide one of the best value and services to customers
1. Over 250,000 employees and a diverse vertical exposure 2. Strong financials and a healthy balance sheet 3. One of the largest privately owned container terminal operators 4. It is one of the world's leading retailers with over 10,000 retail stores in 33 markets worldwide
5. Operator of key telecommunications gateway to Mainland China and the rest of the world
6. It has its presence in 3 countries
1. Infrastructure segment's high dependence on Mainland China 2. Heavy dependence on Chinese markets in terms of revenue 3. Limited market global presence compared to bigger companies means limited market share
1. Growth through strategic acquisitions 2. Growing demand for long term evolution (LTE) services 3. Positive outlook for global renewable energy market
4. Tapping emerging economies through tie-ups
1. Volatility in crude oil and natural gas prices can affect operations 2. Intense competition pressurizes margins 3. High regulations may adversely affect the group's financial condition
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hutchison Whampoa. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.