SWOT Analysis of Noble Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Noble Group limited
Investment holding – Transportation, marketing and financing
Robust and strong supply chain management across all the corners of the world
Agricultural and energy products, metals, ores and minerals
Farmers, Fertilizer industries, Food processing industries, oil and gas industries, petrochemical industries, mining and metallurgy industries
Integrity and accountability resulting in strong customer partnership
1. Operates over 140 locations in Europe employing over 15000 people 2. The diversity in the business model, product platforms and revenue provides a number of competitive advantages 3. Strong growth rate in short time 4. Strong supply chain network spanning over America, Africa, Europe Asia and Australia
5. Its expertise lies in supply chain, metals, ores, minerals etc
1. Comparatively low operating margin with respect to sector as it is limited by a geographic constraint 2. Non-diversified operating domain – supply chain and transportation
1. Collaboration with metallurgy and manufacturing industries 2. Expansion opportunities in other perishable food supply chain
3. Shifting focus on green supply chain methods
1. Fluctuating foreign exchange interests 2. Piracy issues in Caribbean and Asian region 3. Operating norms of countries
1. Glencore International AG 2. Peabody Energy Corporation 3. Sinotrans Shipping Limited
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Noble Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.