SWOT Analysis of Swire Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Property, products and services
Value in diversity
Exceling as corporate citizen with sustainable growth strategy
Property development and investment, beverages, trading and industrial services, marine services, and aviation
Buyers of residential, organizations, business and travel group, consumers of soft drinks, consumers of motor vehicles, footwear, builders, property developers, oil and gas wells, shipping industries, Air travelers, Airline industries
Strong recognized and trusted brand in greater China region
1. Presence in Asia and North America employing over 120,000 people 2. Diversified revenue stream- property, beverages segment, trading and industrial segment, aviation and marine services
3. Strong industry recognition through awards in various categories – Brand image gives competitive advantage 4. Robust growth in sales and profits – revenue growing at healthy rate with strong financial base
5. Its subsidiaries are big brands like Swire Pacific, Swire Properties Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, Haeco, Steamships Trading Company
1. Legal proceedings against Cathay Pacific 2. Geographical concentration – most of revenue generated from Hong Kong and almost all revenue from Asian markets 3. Decreasing yield in all classes, especially economy class of airlines
1. Partnerships and joint ventures enhancing business 2. Increasing spending on food in emerging markets is a big market 3. New gas reserves in Asian and African seas and shale gas technology development
1. National and international regulations 2. Increasing competition 3. Soaring fuel prices could strain margins
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Swire Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.