China Resource Enterprise SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Conglomerates, Total Reads: 971
SWOT Analysis of China Resource Enterprise with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
China Resource Enterprise
China Resource National corporation
Better Life Together
Strong Backend and resource procurement allowing to afford competitive price
Retail, beer, food and beverage
Domestic consumers of household and perishable products, farmers, restraunts, event management organizations, travelers, consumers of beer and beverages, Health conscious people consuming purified water
True market leader in many segments
1. Employs more than 200,000 people operating in Mainland China and Hong Kong 2. Operates with more than 4400 retail stores in China 3. Flexible model of operations with both self-operated and franchise models 4. Largest Brewing company in China with production capacity of approximately18,000,000 kiloliters of beer
5. Market leadership better equips the company to effectively participate in the Chinese market
6. Inorganic expansion to further enhance the market position
7. Integrated business model – with integrated supply chain for food and beverages
1. Lower operating margins comparing to industry competitors 2. Geographic concentration (More than 90% of revenue from Mainland China) is a concern
1. Growth in Chinese retail market 2. Increasing disposable income and cultural shift towards alcoholic beverages in Asia 3.Expansion opportunities in Asia Pacific region
1. Rising minimum wages 2. Intense competition in Chinese beer market 3. Unpredictable government regulation- especially in China
1. Carrefour S.A. 2. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. 3. Wumart Stores, Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to China Resource Enterprise. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.