SWOT Analysis of Dover Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Diversified global manufacturing
Leading the way; Taste the difference
High end specialty products and services
Engineered systems, energy, communication technologies and printing and identification
Process industries, Temperature controlled warehouses, chemical cleaning industries, treatment and recovery plants, Food processing and storing agencies, manufacturers and users of automobiles
Product-centric company with technology and value driven approach
1. Operates in USA, Asia and Europe employing more than 35,000 people 2. Diversified product portfolio and balanced revenue streams (engineering systems, energy, communication, printing and identification technology) 3. Diversified end markets and customer base 4. Geographically diverse revenue stream – half of its revenue is from outside USA
5. Strategic acquisitions help the company to grow
1. Significant amount of goodwill risks balance sheet – around substantial part of assets are goodwill 2. Downward pricing of products and services due to competition 3. Declining revenue from printing and identification industry
1. Positive outlook of global energy equipment and services 2. Growth through strategic acquisitions 3.Expansions in industrial automation sector in the form of distributed control system
1. Intense competition and increasing market share of competitors 2. Increase in the cost of raw materials 3. Exchange rate risk and economic fluctuations
1. Gardner Denver, Inc. 2. Paccar Inc. 3. Siemens AG
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dover Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.