1. Operates in US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Central America 2. Strong market position built on strong brand portfolio 3. Focus on innovation is a strength
4. It had a lean and adaptable supply chain
5. Strong and flexible capital structure
1. Overdependence on the US market and spilt into smaller businesses– most of total revenue are from USA 2.Fluctuating EBT over the last five years 3.Poor presence in Asia and Australia – developing countries
1. Growth potential in the security products market 2. Improving housing construction market in the US 3. Expansion projects in China and India
1. Stringent regulations – especially in health and safety related issues
2.Split of conglomerate would decrease revenues and brand strength 3. Heavy competition from local players offering cheaper products
1. ASSA ABLOY AB 2. Cost Plus, Inc. 3. JELD-WEN, inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fortune Brands. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.