SWOT Analysis of GS Holding with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
We bring the world to you
Long-term relationships with engineering firms, municipalities, and government agencies
Energy, Retail, Shop, construction and Sports
Refineries, petrochemical industries, battery manufacturers, Domestic consumers of food products, stationaries, groceries, food products (through retail stores), e-shoppers, electricity distribution agencies, importers of metal and steel, machinery and cement
Provide service for any size and scope of project
1. Has operations in South Korea, China, India, the UK, the Czech Republic, Singapore, Russia and the UAE. 2. GS Caltex has a refining capacity of 770,000 barrels of oil per day 3. Has a diversified product and services portfolio – with diversified risk involvement which includes energy, nanotech, fuel-cells, polymers 4. Strong supply chain capability for retail stores operations
5. One of the biggest business conglomerates in South Korea
1. Declining net profit and operating profit is a concern
2. Over-dependence on Korean Market 3. Demand for electrodes for battery industry has decreased and hence the revenues
1. Opportunity to expand and develop fuel cell power plants in countries having demanding norms
2. Opportunities to enter into production of Poly Butadiene Rubber and Styrene Butadiene Rubber 3. Online retailing in on increase in emerging markets
1. Increased focus on clean tech and green energies 2. Constant disturbances with North Korea a cause of concern 3. Inflexible labor market in South Korea 4. Economic fluctuations
1. CJ O Shopping Co. Ltd. 2. Korea Electric Power Corporation 3. Korea National Oil Corporation
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to GS Holding. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.