SWOT Analysis of Alfa Aesar with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
ALFA S.A.B de C.V.
A Johnson Matthey Company
Expertise in the development of products and services for all technology-based industries
Automotive industry, PTA, PET, fibers, petrochemicals, processed meats and cheese, telecommunication and IT
Consumers of plastic and other utility polymers, Automobile manufacturers, households consuming meat, cheese, yogurt and prepared meal, enterprise seeking IT and telecommunication solution
Ability to develop specialty and custom manufacturing products
1. Employs more than 60,000 employees with 85 manufacturing facilities in 20 countries 2. Market coverage in over 40 countries 3. Strong operational network in its working countries with over 30,000 products 4. Diversified business portfolio – revenue from petrochemicals, aluminum, processed food
5. Robust financial performance with increasing net profit and profit margin
1. Substantial debt burden with more than 25% sale can be represented by its debts 2. Decreased cash flow compared to competitors 3. Revenue is geography dependent (85% of revenue is concentrated in Mexico and USA)
1. Growth through strategic acquisitions 2. Growing global automotive manufacturing industry is an area of opportunity 3. Positive outlook of frozen food market in Mexico
1. Intense competition 2. Volatility in prices of raw material like intermediate petrochemicals, beef products, pork and poultry, dairy products and aluminum scrap 3. Exchange rate risks
1. Akzo Nobel N.V. 2. ConAgra Foods, Inc. 3. Hutchison Whampoa Limited
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.