SWOT Analysis of Grupo Carso with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Grupo Carso, Grupo Sanborns
Holding company of leading brand value under its name
Retail, industrial and infrastructure, mining and construction businesses
Habitual purchasers, households, habitual restraunts goers, telecommunications, construction, electrical, power, automotive, and mining industries; chemical and petroleum industry, infrastructure, civil construction and housing industries, music lovers, process industry seeking water treatment
Leading and trusted diversified retail industry in Mexico
1. Operates about 380 outlets comprising department stores, shops and restaurants, restaurant and music stores with a total sales space of 750, 000 square meters 2. Better investment strategies with ROI much higher when compared to sector average 3. Has a long term credit rating of A++ 4. Has strong cash reserve with deal of selling Philip Morris Mexico
5. Nearly 80,000 people are employed as a part of the workforce making it a prominent conglomerate in Mexico
6. Strong player in the telecommunications industry also
1. P/E ratio is lesser than sector average 2. Revenue is concentrated in Latin American region esp. Mexico 3. Diversified industries without any option of business integration
1. Expansion options in Canada and Argentina 2. Positive outlook for restraunts and other packaged drinks 3. Acquisitions and tie-ups especially in emerging economies can boost market value
1. Increasing government regulations 2. Increasing compliance costs 3. Intense competition 4. Volatility in prices of raw material like intermediate petrochemicals, beef products, pork and poultry, dairy products and aluminum scrap 5. Exchange rate risks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Grupo Carso. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.