Military, companies operating commercial helicopters, airlines, industries seeking shipping and packaging, Automobile industries, consumers of multi utility and off road vehicles, government and commercial agencies seeking supply chain solutions,
Company with groundbreaking technologies, innovative solutions and first-class service.
1. Operating with 32,000 thousand employees operating in 100+ manufacturing facilities 2. Has its presence in 27 countries 3. Diversified product portfolio and balanced revenue streams - Bell segment; Cessna; industrial; Textron Systems; and finance segment 4. Strong research and development capabilities
5. Stable and strong financial performance
1. Unfunded employee pension benefits which is of huge amount 2. Heavy dependence on the US – with most revenue generation from US and substantial from US government 3. Decreasing revenue from Canada
1. Positive outlook for aerospace and defense sector which is consistently growing 2. Growing US military and space market 3. Surge in defense spending in China and India
1. Intense competition from domestic and international players 2. Declining defense spending by the US Government 3. Increasing compliance risks
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.