SWOT Analysis of CIR Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Compagnie Industriali Riunite SpA
Innovation, sustainability, technology and leadership in the industry
Energy, media, automotive components, healthcare, and non-core investments
Energy distributors and industrial consumers of electricity, households reading newspaper and magazines, radio listeners, automobile industries, companies seeking venture capital,
First private producer of electricity in Italy
1. Operates in Europe, Americas, and Asia regions with more than 14,000 employees 2. Installed capacity of around 5,000 megawatts (MW) provides services to around 500,000 clients. 3. Has production capacity in renewable resources also 4. Operates in four continents in around 20+ countries, with around 40 production facilities.
5. Goodwill through sustainability practices
1. Erratic fluctuations in operating profit is a concern 2. Over dependence on energy sector with majority sales revenue coming from that sector 3. Geographical concentration on Italy with over maximum revenue coming from the country
1. Positive outlook for renewable energy resources 2. Opportunity for vertical integration
3. Global partnerships would help the brand grow internationally
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.